Sunday 1 April 2012

;DD April ♥

Hey Hey ;DD
I'm Back ;)
sorry for late update my blog
cause i'm too lazy , haha , forgive me :)

so fast , its become APRIL
and the time tell me that PMR is coming .. OMGGG @@

haha March i hang out with my friend and spend too much money T_T
now i'm looking for a job
who can introduced some for me ???
haha , lets see where i hang out with friends ;DD
_________________________________________________________________________________














 go and watch show time in south city plaza with gabe , yu ling , chi keng , miko and jammie ;DD

_________________________________________________________________




go mines with torug ;DD
she is sooo leng lui /_______\

___________________________________________________________

go to sook nee birthday at ''Quan Quan ''stemboat ;DD








___________________________________________________________

that's all ;DD
this what i did in March
haha , and wish u all , all the best in April
;)
and today is the fist day in April
hahaha
1/4/2012
HAPPY APRIL FOOLS ;DD

No comments:

Post a Comment